In keeping with our mission to empower future Irish leaders through education, the Partnership accepts contributions for Irish organizations that promote education, employment, or community development. Gifts can be directed within an existing Partnership program or outside of it. Some organizations that have received designated gifts include:
- Kylemore Abbey, Co. Galway
- The Pushkin Trust, Co. Tyrone
- The National Concert Hall, Co. Dublin
- 174 Trust, Co. Antrim
- The Northern Ireland Human Rights Fund
- Eiru Trust, Co. Cork
- Kenmare Hospital, Co. Kerry
- The Gaelic Players Association
- University College Dublin, Co. Dublin
- Irish American Arts & Music Foundation, Co. Dublin
- Shannon School of Hotel Management, Co. Clare
- Smurfit Business School, Co. Dublin
All grants are subject to Board approval.
Please note that the Partnership can only accept gifts that fall within our mission and comply with IRS standards. Gifts designated to organizations that fall outside these parameters will be returned.